FAQTraveler Update New Protocols at PITConcessions Update Healthy PracticesBlue Sky News
COVID-19 – Traveler Update
- To slow the spread of the coronavirus into the U.S., CDC is working with public health partners to implement new travel procedures announced in presidential
- Foreign nationals who have visited China, Iran or mainland Europe in the previous 14 days may not enter the U.S.
- American citizens and their families who have been in China, Iran or mainland Europe will be allowed to enter the U.S., but will be redirected to the airports currently designated to host health screening for travelers, of which PIT is NOT one.
- The CDC recommends avoiding all non-essential travel to China, Iran, South Korea and Italy.
- The virus outbreak has had a significant impact on the industry. Airlines are temporarily cutting international routes as demand has dropped around the globe.