COVID-19 Traveler Update
- Federal Mask Mandate: Federal law requires all passengers, staff and visitors to wear masks in the terminal, on airport property and on aircraft. Failure to comply may result in removal, denial of entry and other penalties. Read More Here.
- Travel rules and restrictions by country (maintained by IATA) can be found here.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has developed recommendations for those planning to travel. Please visit the CDC website for the latest information.
- Beginning 1/26/21, all passengers traveling on international flights to the U.S. will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding. For more details on this CDC travel order, read here.
- The virus outbreak has had a significant impact on the industry. Airlines are temporarily cutting international routes as demand has dropped around the globe.