Doing Business with Allegheny County Airport
With more than 50,000 take offs and landings each year, AGC is the busiest general aviation airport in Pennsylvania. The airport primarily services business and corporate traffic and has a variety of hangars available, with space for additional development. For information regarding the leasing of facilities, easements, licenses, operating agreements, hangars and other aviation-related business, contact AGCInfo@FlyPittsburgh.com.
AGC at a Glance:
- Two full-service, fixed-base operators
- Two lighted, paved runways and helipad
- Dedicated 24/7/365 FAA air traffic control tower
- 24/7/365 Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF)
- Conference rooms and event space available for rent