Let Your Business Grow
The Allegheny County Airport Authority’s role as an economic generator is two-fold: to provide high-quality, competitive air service in and out of southwestern Pennsylvania, and to develop key properties which attract new industry and jobs.
Development interest for the land surrounding Pittsburgh International Airport is substantial and continues to rise. Significant investment and development has occurred at Clinton Commerce Park, Cherrington Commerce Center, Industry Drive and Airside Business Park.
- 4,000 acres of developable land
- 30 million sq ft of building space available
- Multiple development sites; all types of zoning
- Sites offer direct airfield access for corporate and cargo activity
- World Trade Center sites available
- Foreign Trade Zone #33