Mobile Passport Control (MPC) allows U.S. and Canadian citizens to use the Mobile Passport app to expedite their entry process into the United States at select airports, including Pittsburgh International (effective June 14, 2018).
It is the first app authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for eligible travelers with a smartphone or tablet to submit their passport information and answer CBP inspection-related questions prior to CBP inspection.
How to use MPC:
- Download the MPC App to your device.
- Enter your profile information as it appears on your valid, official passport. You can set up profiles for your entire family. Your information will be encrypted and shared only with CBP.
- Answer CBP’s five brief questions about your trip. Then carefully review ALL of your information for the trip.
- Submit your data to CBP once you are at your port of entry.
- Breeze through customs and save time!
For additional information on MPC, click here.