Dual-Zone Parking Shuttle services provide a faster, more convenient experience for travelers at Pittsburgh International Airport.
About the Dual-Zone System
- Two Routes: black and gold
- Maps and location guides are available in the shuttle bus shelters, inside the Terminal, and on the Commercial Arrivals Curb at doors 2 and 6
- Shuttle bus shelters and curbs are color-coded and numbered to correspond with the numbers located on the nearest light pole
- Wheelchair accessible
- GPS Tracking located in shelters and on commercial curb to provide real-time information on when the next shuttle is arriving
- Flight status monitors on each shuttle
Tip for Travelers
Take a picture of the number/letter on the pole closest to your spot to help you remember your parking location when returning to PIT.