About the Parking Shuttle Bus Service:
We have recently changed our parking operator to LAZ Parking, introducing a newer shuttle fleet and service offer.
With a maximum of 6-Shuttles operating between the Extended Parking Lot to/from the Terminal, our focus is on keeping passenger waiting times to a minimum.
Contributing to cleaner air climate, we’re alleviating the need for wasted journeys, seeking to be on-Terminal for arriving passengers, ready to meet and board, moving to the lot in practical time.
Our next shuttle is moments away, if not already waiting for you – there may be a short wait to maximize arriving passengers boarding before heading back to the parking lot.
- Exclusive to ‘Extended Parking Lot’
IMPORTANT: Economy Parking is walking to/from Terminal.
- Shuttle Buses operate 24/7-365 including US Holidays.
- Flight Departing Passengers : Drop off via the Departures Forecourt (first-curb, central Terminal position).
- Flight Arriving Passengers : Pick up via Arrivals Forecourt (Baggage Hall), at Door 6 (first-curb, central Terminal position).
- Shuttle Frequency typically every 10-mins with 5-8 min journey time.
We aim for our passengers to be waiting onboard (not out on the curb) for up to a maximum of 10-mins.
- Shuttle Buses are Wheelchair accessible, 100% ADA compliant.
- Luggage racks onboard, our drivers will be able to assist you in boarding.
- Forward facing seating configuration for your safety.
- Vehicles are frequently cleaned and sanitized for your safety and comfort.