About the Parking Shuttle Bus Service:
We have recently changed our parking operator to LAZ Parking, introducing a newer shuttle fleet and service offer.
With a maximum of 6-Shuttles operating between the Extended Parking Lot to/from the Terminal, our focus is on keeping passenger waiting times to a minimum.
Contributing to a cleaner air climate, we’re alleviating wasted trips, balancing the demands between Arriving & Departing passengers, prioritizing defaults to flight arrivals, bringing you closer to home faster.
Our next shuttle is moments away, if not already waiting for you – there may be a short wait to maximize flight arriving passengers to board the shuttle before heading back to the parking lot.
- Exclusive to ‘Extended Parking Lot’
IMPORTANT: Economy is walking to/from Terminal via Long Term route.
- Shuttle Buses operate 24/7-365 including Holidays.
- Flight Departing Passengers : Drop off via the Commercial Departures curb.
- Flight Arriving Passengers : Pick up via Commercial Arrivals curb (Baggage Claim), Ground Transport: Door 6.
- Shuttle Frequency typically every 10-mins plus 5-8 min transfer time.
We aim for our passengers to be waiting onboard not out on the curb.
- Shuttle Buses are Wheelchair accessible, with integrated lifts.
- Luggage racks onboard, our drivers will be able to assist you in loading.
- Forward facing seating configuration for your safety.
- Vehicles are frequently cleaned and sanitized for your safety and comfort.