Airside Access is Back!
No boarding pass required to shop, dine, and explore the Airside Terminal Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Check-In Process for Airside Access
- Visit the myPITpass Ticket Counter on the Third Floor of the Landside Terminal (across from Allegiant).
- Show a valid U.S. government-issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport) to obtain myPITpass*.
- Pass through the Alternate Security Checkpoint.
- Those receiving a myPITpass for Airside access are subject to the same security screening regulations as passengers boarding a plane, and may only bring ONE personal item such as a purse, briefcase or laptop computer through the security screening checkpoint. All prohibited items for carry-on luggage, including liquids, apply to personal items taken to the Airside Terminal. Please review list of TSA prohibited items here .
- Minors under the age of 18 must remain under constant escort by an authorized individual at all times.
- The authority reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revoke the myPITpass of any individual who may pose a security risk, a risk to any passengers or customers, and/or violates any of the rules and regulations of the authority.